Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I sold You and You sold me.

Hey Blog how have u been?

This day started early, well not that early but early since I was tired as hell last nite. I got up at 10:something and had breakfast, I took a bath and call this guy to pick up Gina - YEAH! Gina is back home and she's fine. Then I took a ride round skul just to see Lia and ask her how she has been and that.

I went to the embassy and got my passport thing ready - That's why I love Uncle Sam ain't no wasting time on must done things. Remember those days I was looking for this document, for Chrissake I went like three times and ain't got thing. But here I just went once, got my passport renovated and they just said "come back on February 22th and it'll be done." - Today (February 22th) I went, spent five minutes there and done, no waste of my time. Then I went to college, this class "ISC-Lab" was bored, not as bored as always, but bored. Then I got "Dibujo" but the teacher gave something like a test and since I'm so good at this class, he exonerated me :).

When I got home it was early, so I crossed the street and went to this game my brother and his classfriends had against this other skul. They lost, but it was ok, my brother simply did the court, he isn't as tough as I :P but he does the court nice. I think they could win that game, when I got there I started to coach them and they almost tight it, next time I sould go earlier. Tonight was really usefull, I mean I watched them playing, I did an essay for "Vida Cristiana", I talked to my Japanesse friend, I played with Monalisa, I did something for Paul and I'm writting here and is not even 1:00 AM. Nice huh? - Seems I'm going to bed early. Bye blog...


Ps...
It took her less than what u think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home