Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Back from the dead side.

Wey!! Yesterday I didn't post because I had like a million draws to do. But now I'm done with that. I really like that subjects, is the only homework I enjoy doing. Uhmm yesterday I woke up like at 10:00, practiced guitar, warmed my chords and then made a few sketches for the homework. I went to skul, that althoug it was as same as always, I did enjoy - If u can say that. I got home and I dunnoed a bit, then I went to the drawings.

This morning I woke up helluva early, my mom woke me up to feed Monalisa. Then I couldn't go back to sleep, but it's ok, I finished the homework and dunnoed around. I'ma start reading this book "Omerta", I have a few weeks starting it, but... u know how I've been. Well this last two days I've been a lot better and I'm glad for that. Talk to u later :*.


Ps...
LLEVA CARTONES AJENOS!!! - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home