Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm forever...

Dear blog, today I woke up early and I did some things in the morning. Then we ate home, I mean me and my familly, my granny came too. In the afternoon I was sick of the whole carnival noise so I went to play some basketball. My body must think that I'm crazy or something, I was kinda tired about yesterday and I did court anyway. I got home something near 6:30 and took a bath. I almost fell asleep after that, but I got myself busy playing with Monalisa. Then I took dinner and drank like 15 glasses of coke and lataz I was on the phone with my Japanesse friend.

I'ma roll to bed now, so catcha in the rye :P.

"chinuninuninuninu chinuninuninuninu Chinuninuninuninu (8)"
"tin tin tin tin tin tin tin tin tin tin tin tin tin tin tin (8)"
"trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (8)"

3 Comments:

Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

yeah...nobody cant stop u now..
I WANNA GO TO CABARETE!!! GRRRRR

dude, eso es un corte de punk??

defild flash back!!!:D

1:26 AM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
comoasi un corte de punk?
el trrrrrrr se supone ke es un doble y el tin un right. :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH dike Defild FlashBack.

LOKO, kiero ir a Cab.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Amaury A. Reyes-Torres said...

mira como es: tru pa tru pa tru pa

asi es la onda

o haciendo doble bongo con un pedal

tutututututututututuutututu
:P

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home