Monday, February 28, 2005

two plus two equal five...

OK, I'm saying this thing right now... if I don't get a fucking 20/20 in calculus I'ma load a gun and blow my head off. I've been studying the whoooole weekend, for example today we were studying since 10:00 AM and we finished almos at 10:00 PM - GOSHH!!!!. This is taking life oughtta me, I hope it'll be worthy.

Today have been, like I said before, fucking messy. Like a bizillion of exercises, burrying my face in math books and notes... man this is killing me, if I'd be really sure about that it'll be different, but I'm not... I don't know, well I do know, I know I don't want this. I also spent the whole day with this girl in my head, like I'm totally out of trail and she's the crazy traindriver. When I got home something lik 10:00 I started to play with Monalisa, cat's crazy, so cute and playfull - I love it.
Well, I'm soo tired that I'm going to sleep, anyways ain't things to say, I mean I've been studiying like 12 hours or something like that, so my day is like empty. Ciao blog...

Ps...
"a tres minutos de las tres, delirando otra vez"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home