Saturday, February 26, 2005

Medicated Moment...

Hola Blog... Last night I went to a Club, my brother had this prom party - Yeah weirddo, but it was ok. The night was good, I mean I had some fun and some nice talking, but I have to admit that at first I felt like an old guy right there :(:). The party was bad, well, not bad, but they played out those kids, it was supposed to end something near 3:** AM and at 1:00 AM they were already turning on the lights. Blah, the kids were pretty mad. I don't really cared at all, but I know that they got mad.

Yesterday I decided where I'm going for summer, it seems that Boston will be the place. I hope I have a good time there - From May to August Miss America gets pregnant. Ahh yeah! I'm also leaving the city for HollyWeek, I'm going to Cabarete with some friends. The weirdest thing is that I stop my innerclock and take a look to the past few months and I realize that this has been such a good year and that it seems that it'll be a good one all the way. But I don't know I feel myself stuck in this dunnohowtocallit box that just drives me insane... ......Well Paul is coming for study, so I'm off I'll post something tonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home