Friday, March 04, 2005

The screen is getting wider each second...

I'm sorry I didn't drop shit yesterday, I wasn't in the mood. Same thing that've been happening the past days, feeling like my world is crumbling into pieces. I got pretty scared yesterday, I had this adrenalinerush like feeling, u know that one u feel like an empty cube inside the cheste, like u breath and u feel the air ain't filling ur lungs... well that, I dunno why. I went to skul and had this two classes, they were ok. My classmates keep telling me that I'm weirdo lately, but what can I say, I know they wouldn't understand. Lia went to my skul yesterday, it was nice to see her and that, on the night I talked to my japanesse friend.

Monalisa is fine, she's getting big and hairy, so pretty. It doesn't scream anymore, just shhgrawls. My moma is in love with it, hahaha I think she loves it more than I do.

Today I have this "Dibujo" class, I think we have exam or somehing, so I better take a bath and go to skul, catcha later.

About Me&You
We move slow - Moon's orbit dance like
but the scenary switches at speed of light
we cross eyes and fist fight...
silent screaming for a little touch
time tics like on a race and tacs like never ending
while our hands meet and clapse.
We're face to face - We have to face the situation
the adrenaline is spitting motivations
unconscious, our hearts pray for the next second/move
whispering to our lips that meet and kiss.
We move Solar System like on human time
Slow and majesticly...
We planets, playing with the stars.



PS...
March, 03: Happy bday Jamps.

2 Comments:

Blogger L'aerodynamique said...

Suerte niko! Por cierto.. una sugerencia..

6:28 AM  
Blogger Socrates Pena-Lopez said...

Seria agradable una sugerencia en estos momentos... soy todo oidos.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home