Sunday, March 06, 2005

...and the RollerCoaster crashed

Well Blog, picture this "Saturday night and I'm home", I haven't been home on Saturday night since... I don't even remember. Yesterday we went to Pnut's Crib and had some quality time with some peeps on Jp's bday party. Today I woke up early as hell, I had practice, then I had this class at 2:00 I was helluva sleepy. When I got home at 4:00 my bro asked me if I wanted to play and then all of a sudden I said yes. We played till 7:00 and I got home, took a bath and uhmm just yarayared on the internet. I'm sooo tired, maybe is the week's weight falling over, but who knows. I'm off... I'm sorry I just dropped a little, but I don't feel much like writing. Bye :*.

tonite I'll have to dream u here.... (8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home