Friday, March 11, 2005

Spinning like a world...

Good morning Blog, I just woke up and got out from the bath. I went bed really late last night, I was on the phone with my Japanesse Friend. My day started at 9:0o, I did nothing but playing guitar the whole morning, at 4:00 I went to my "Vida Cristiana" class - I just read "Omerta" the whole class. Then I got "Seguridad" fucking waste of time, cuz we did just nothing, yesterday was a slackday.

Today I'ma get "Dibujo" - I hope the teacher shows up today, he hasn't showed up this passed week. Then I'll go to Georges's, is his bday!!


!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGES!!!!!!
I luv cha man :), although we almost never hang anymore, u're still one of my bestfriends guy. Hope cha get every piece of living u want to get, never stop dropping it like's hot kid. I mad fucking luvcha, I own u like a hundred things and u own me like a hundred bucks :P hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home