Monday, March 21, 2005

Your mouth over my mouth...

Hey blog, how have u been the last two days? ...I've been ok, not fine but ok. Yesterday I had practice, I fucking did the court, I should say I was unstopable. Then I got home and ate just to jump back to the streets, I had my guitar class and then I went to the library... I studied for my science exam, the one I have tomorrow.

The night... well I need a new paragraph just for last nite. I went to this punkrock show at L'Abuela, Mulligan fucking rocked everybody's face. Melisa just growls like a tigger, it seems she'll bitecha or something. They played: "Figura", "CoverStory", "Anacruza", "La vena", another song I don't know... and then Belvedere's "Slavestothepavement"... it was really nice. Pericles did it well, I like the new songs - hehe I got them on a Demo. But u know how's Pericles live, more show than rock. The other bands... well, it's 2005 and they're still on not tunning the fucking instruments - WHATEVER!!!

This morning the waking up was Vietnam. I family ate out , then went to this activity my highschool had at this Idon'tknowhow'scalled cinema - It was nice. I came home at 5:00 and studied again - I even feel like a scientist myself - Palulo came and studied too. We were supposed to go to this Cristobal goodbyething, but I didn't... he did. I'm kinda worried about the test so I stayed and studied. I'm off... catcha :*


Ps...
*March 19: Happy Belvday T'all.
*Have a nice trip Chris, next time we see each other it'll be englishlike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home