Friday, March 18, 2005

You're my own Nicole April.

Hi there...

I heard you were passing round my school today. I wanted so much to see you, just to bring back the old days. Remember? Love u Katz.
...me and you, the gang, the guys, but most of all the "me-and-you" thing. Maybe I've said this like a million times, but I dunno, I feel like saying it a stars-number time... You're the most special person I've ever met, one of those few that just changed my life. Sometimes I feel like wanting you round here, ohh well, to be honest... I need you so much, I need things to be just like the old days. Me and you yelling "let's face them war-like." - No one there bricking our popping. - Well they were some trying but they never could. They used to picture me so though and hard, they used to picture you so cold and brave... but... You used to picture me so calm and charming, and I used to picture you so sweet and tender. Like playing our own self-play, with our own characters and our own stage. Living so private, speaking foreign language in hushed tones so no one could understand. I miss that so hard, like I'm going out for nothing. I've looked for in so many skins, but you're never there... and I know it's my fault, although we're over the done facts, although we're so OK now...

I feel like I destroyed my own column and that I'm cutting myself with the splinters...


NikO....
Ps..
Don't worry, I'll survive. The other half is still beating... <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home