Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I was born a troublemaker...

Hi blog... Yesterday I was... uhmm hell I can't remember, I swear to God I can't remember at all. Today I got up early cuz I had to study and practice, it was ok. I'm done with one science lesson, which means I have one lesson less to study for the exam. Omerta is a great book, is just so easy to imagine everything it says, just like picturing things done on ur own past, Mario Puzo is a great writer. I did till 4th chapter just today - Less than a week and they're long chapters. I got my ISC-lab class today, it was bored as hell, worst than ever since the MSN Messenger didn't want to log in. My "Dibujo" teacher didn't show up today - AGAIN - I'm getting tired of it, I mean I'm not complaining but the shit is that I don't wanna get reposition classes on saturdays or someting. After that I got home and I've been studying since that moment, something near 7:00.

I've been with this idea through my head since sunday, I've like a couple of sentences that I could develop and shit, but I just want to get them straigt. I talked to Lula today, nice talking by the way... she's fun - Talking about that, Eileen where have u been?. Kobe lost a game today, against Iverson by the way, I hope the make the playoffs, they're ranked right now, but they will need some help to stay there... GO LAKERS!!! - I'm off now, see ya in the rye - lol.


Ps...
I have this something to say... but I don't remember what it is now... hahaha Science is killing my senses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home