Thursday, March 17, 2005

Mirror meets fist...

Hell what the fuck is happening!!! DUDE, this country is burning, it's so fucking hot in here and I'm not singing a Nelly's song. OK now, switching scenaries can u imagine me waking up at 8:00 just to get into science books, I was studying the whole morning. At 4:00 I went to college and did my best science class ever, I was reading Omerta the full two hours, lol. Then I got Calculus, it was like "puff!! - Class's over". My Lab class was shit, it seems my teachers are tired of the semester just as me, some of them don't show and the others are just using half of the class time - I like that. We ate empanadas today, Laura, Aida, Cano, Jorge and I... Paul had a rehearsal with OSM or something.

Tomorrow I have a "VidaCristiana" exam, and I hate to have to study the fucking boring book, but I even hate those stupid exams even more. I dunno... grrrr pleaaase end fucking semester end fast!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home