Saturday, March 19, 2005

Trying the "Suicide for dummies" Kit

Hello blog... my day was colorless, so weak and empty. It started at 10:00, I got up, took a shower and started to study science. At 4:00 I had "Dibujo" but the teacher didn't show so, we didin't have it. I spent like 1 hour waiting for my mom and when I got home I went back to books. I went to Falafel and saw Paola performing. I met this girl named Yanina or something, pretty nice, since I have like four semesters seeing her. How Paola did? I don't know I only got one song and it was ok. Uhmm what else? ...I think that was my whole day.

My gun to my head

I'm sorry about the nocalling thing, I mean it was my fault. But I was just busy with the study shit. I know we have to talk, and we will... I've been calling u like round 2 hours and u don't answer, I hope it's because ur phone is broken or something. I love u... (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home