Tuesday, March 22, 2005

You never feel the rhythm till the beat has just begun

Well blog, I'm officially on springbreak vacation - Or hollyweek whateva - The thing is that I'm done with my science exam, and I'm not playing books till next monday. What about the other classes u have u said? ...I'm sure taking them but not paying any attention :P. I think I just flamed the exam, I did fucking great.

My day started at 9:00 with some growls and music sound, I took a bath and reviewed the material. When I got everything covered up I practiced guitar and then I took a nap. I got to school at 4:00 and did the exam doggystylesexlike :P. Then I had two full free hours because we ain't getting calculus this week. After that I got the most boring class I have, "ISC", like I'm not tired of hearing about Windows/Office and all that crap. They should exonarate me all that bullshit, I could even flame the teacher - Even dancing electroboogie, right Paul?. When I got home I ate diner, moma cooked for me tonite :). That's all... I'ma keep on dancing HeadAutomatica so.. bye sweetie :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home