Thursday, March 24, 2005

Empty moments... Impossibles to let go...

Hi blog...

Today I was mad... but then I went out with Amaury in a quest for somethingtodo and it turned into something kOoL. First I woke up at 12:45 and jumped from my bed to my brother's bed, placed "ClockWorkOrange" in the DVDplayer and remained there till 2:somethinglate. After that - And here is where I start to get mad - I went to college, because my stupidasshole teacher said he was about to give us the grades we got on the exam, well guess what... he didn't, and that jerk said he wasn't feeling like giving classes. My moma picked me up and we went to get some things at this place I dunno, then I went back to college and awaited there till 8:00 just to find out that my other bigasshole teacher wasn't feeling like giving classes either. BLAH!!!

I came here and did nothing, got infront of the PC and dunnoed, then switched to my room and started "ResidentEvil Apocalypse" but I didn't even get to the middle part. Erika told me she was going out so we met out there. We went to the park - BLAH!!! - And then Amaury and I took a ride around the city, just to end up at a Gas Station, ate a couple of sandwishes and drive back home. In the coming back we got this Snoop's song on the radio, nice shit. I'm off to the pillows, catcha later~! :*


Ps...
You should be here now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home