Monday, March 28, 2005

The end of a TwentyFourHours Sun week.

Hi blog, sorry I didn't post anything yesterday but I felt like notposting, I was kinda sad. I spent the whole day between dunnoing and watching some movies. At first I got mad because every plan I had about the day got fucked up, and something near 10:00 Amaury picked me up and we went out with Gabb just to do nothing. Well we ate pizza and went to everyplace in the city that could attach us or something but nothing came up. Today I woke up really early to be sunday, I ate "chinesse" with my familly - hehehe, finally - then I went to this club and hung out with some school friends. Anything outlined, everything chilled and shit. Tomorrow back to bizznezz - I just wish the semester's over for Chrissake.

Hehehe I spent the whooole week wanting to get wasted or something, haha shit's funny the only thing alcohol I got was a zippo I took today. This week was weirddo, but to be honest it wasn't that bad. I'm off I think I'll get some bedlove now... ciao babe :*


Ps...
Hope u just liked it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home