Saturday, March 26, 2005

Viernes al Sol...


Viernes al Sol

Hello blog... Today I went to the beach with Amaury and Gabb. I woke up at 8:15 and took a bath, had all my things done and awaited till 9:30 for Amaury. We went straight to Embassy, at first the place was nice, calm and quiet, but then people started to arrive like one mase man, sort of a stamped. Something near 2:00 we decided to go to JuanDolio, no joking here, we spent like 35 minutes just trying to go out from Embassy's parking lot. After that we got into a beautiful piece of beach that Gabb said, it was wonderful - The sand, the waves, the water, the beach itself - Perfect. Something near 5:00 we came back home so I got at my place something near 6:30.

I believed that we were going out or something, but nothing showed up, so I stayed at home, just doing nothing and talking on the phone. I'mabout to roll to the blankets so I'm off it'll be a nice-hard day tomorrow so I better go to sleep.






Ps...
U weren't there when u were supposed to be there. U dessim I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home