Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Exsistentialism on a mindcrash

About today, I woke up at 8:00 and I just don't know why. I spent the whole morning just doing nothing but playing guitar, and playing with Monalisa - She's so big and powerfull by the way. Then I ate almost nothing, cuz these days I feel myself like not wanting to eat at all. I went to skul at 4:00 and took this "ISC-Lab" that's pissing me of more and more. After that I took my "Dibujo" class - Almost unbelievable - and the teacher exceed his limits, he gave us like two complete hours of class. I came home at 8:something, did some homework and read a bit.

I got into this crazy idea of loosing weight, I mean I'm always in the mood but I dunno this latez I'm believing it harder. Switching stages the skul is ending, just 2 more weeks and that's all, I'm happy but horryfied, I mean this is the spot where all the teachers get crazy and let like a thousandbillion things to do and shit, without counting them exams. I'm really tired about college, I knew this won't be an easy kill but it's even harder than what I thought - Whatever. I think I'm getting sic, I feel myself like blah and that. I thanks that it came after springbreak and hope it won't last long. I'm going to sleep... I need to get some rest, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home