Thursday, March 31, 2005

...but home is nowhere.

Hello blog, how have u been?

I woke up too early today because I had/have to study Calculus. I studied the first unit and then I practiced guitar. I got to skul at 4:00 and did nothing inside the classroom, I had this boring Science class. After that I had calculus, at least today class was fast and easy. Then I got Science Lab, that subject get me on nerves, the teacher can't be more of an asshole. I got home at 10:something early and did nothing.

Hey ur customized, it fits u good. I love the way u look now, since I spent like two hours trying to make the background gets into a position. Somehow HTMLing got me into a kinda goodish mood, I mean I've been so weirddo the whole day I can't even stand myself - It sucks. I'm about to roll to bed now, I feel tired and shit... catcha later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home