Monday, April 11, 2005

Licking my wounds...

Hi blog, how have u been? ..These days I've been something between busy and tired, friday I didn't go out, I just stayed at home and did some homework. Saturday I had a game at 10:00 which one I lost, I don't know how, well I can't complain about myself, I mean I did it well, 22 points in 14 minutes is a nice average. On the afternoon after my guitar class, I went to this meeting with Paul and some guys, it was ok. On the night we went to Lui's spent like 2 hours there and then we went to eat. We dunnoed a lot like round 2/3 hours and then we ended at this gasstation with the Underworld. Sunday I simply did nothing, everything about to do, ended up in ashes. The day was weirddo, but it was ok. This weekend was tiredful, and the city is getting supabored - Yeah, it've always been this way, but I'm feeling it deeper now.

Today I have classes from 4:00 to 10:00 let's see if I don't fall asleep :), love u blog...


Ps...
...I can't die in this balloon - suffocating~(8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home