Friday, April 08, 2005

Like buterflies noise... I'm doing this life.

Hi baby, today - Something I still don't believe. - was a nice day, really nice one. It started at 10:00 so I slept well, I did an essay I had to do for my "VidaCristiana" class. Had it done and then jumped on Gina, I spent like 2 hours playing. I got to skul at 4:00 and had the "VidaCristiana" class, then after an hour doing nothing but talk with the guys I found out that my "Seguridad" teacher didn't go today, so I had the night off. I came home and had dinner, I spent the whole night listening to Thrice :). Some nice things happened today, like I add Rosaura to my contact list ;). She's nicer than what I thought, I mean, she's talkative and that, smart and clever - Good girl. I'm sure I had another nice thing to say but my mind just got blank right now.

Switching topics, I know there's a point I've missed where I turned the wrong way and it's driving me crazy. But what can I say, maybe this summer will be my breaking point and the breaking event will force me to go back. I just hope this breaking point breaks situations and not bones and lives. I'm leaving, I need some rest, so I'm off... love u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home