Thursday, April 07, 2005

Playing together on Mississippi street

I can feel it coming... I came to realize that everytime I go to an expresion of those type of things I love, I get really sad. I get into this crazy skin that tights me harder and harder, breaking my sence weaking my mind....

My day started early, not that early but early. I did some class shit and then I went to pick up Gina. Then I walked around the hood trying to catch some of the guys, but nothing. At 4:00 I had Science, but I didn't go, I was at a friend's all chillzout. After that I got calculus and then Science Lab. I got back home something near 10:0... I took a bath and went to this jazz concert Cyrill - A new friend - had. Gustavo is fucking awesome on that piano, I mean he really knows how to do his thing, and Cyrill, well, she is incredible. I saw some guys round there, the thing was nice. Till I got home and got depressed because of the same shit I always get depressed... :( I'm off.. bye~


Ps...
pupirapiparaparaparaparaparapap(8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home