Saturday, April 23, 2005

I always denied I could see

Hi Mon, I went to the movies tonite, with my japanesse friend and Karlangas. The movie was nice, we saw "Constantine" - Really nice movie, pretty much like me, if u know what I mean. The only thing I dislike was Keanu Reeves, that guy is too of a sissy for the character. To be honest I don't know if this is cuz of my fascination about angels but the character I loved the most was Gabriel, it was really kOoL and shit - Just my opinion u know how I'm when it comes to Angels. I always denied I could see :).

Today I got up early, cuz I had to study, or I started to study, I did the first lesson - Which I consider the hardest - and nothing much of review it. At least now I feel myself secure about that part of the things to know. Then I played guitar, almost the whole afternoon and after that I took a bath and went to the movies. It was a nice hang out, I mean like the old days without the fighting thing... :) I'm happy cuz of that. Well baby I'm rolling to bed. Love u... :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home