Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A fingerpick played song.


NikoPeƱa'sBand :P

Bonjour, ca va?
I'm kinda excited, I finished classes today - there they come the finals - We prolly eat empanadas or something. Monday I had this science exam which I did good, and then had few more classes, nothing hard or tiring. Yesterday I had to handdle a project for my ISC teacher, and then I came home, al weird and shit I talked to my Japanesse friend the whole night. I went to bed early, like at 11:30 or something - Yeah, I was helluva tired. Today I wok up early and at first I was planing to study calculus but then I saw Gina and u know the following.

I did this contest searching a name for u... I think I'll name u Monique. U ok with that name? ..then alright it's official ur name will be Monique.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home