Friday, April 22, 2005

Under the killing moon.

The time took away the light


Hi Mon, how are u? ...I woke up early, and just did nothing but play guitar. Then I took a ride round skul and shit, saw the guys and that. I came back home, had some food and spent the whole afternoon here at home just doing nothing but sleeping and dunnoing. Near 9:00 I wen't to Lala's, it was her birthday. Not my kind of hang out but it was ok - Really good tacos. I got back home almost now, and here I am talking to Lulah :) and almost sleeping.

I have to study Calculus, I'm tired of it, but I have to get on them books or I'll have a not nice grade. I read about this new pope, the guy is such an asshole, how come Rock music to be against people - That's senseless. So since now on the pope can suck my %#^*, how can a mindblind man lead humanity? ...are we loosing sight here?

Love u babe... goodnite :*



Ps...
Happy bday Lala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home