Thursday, May 05, 2005

White/Red and your smile... "Me want cookie."

Ohh Mon I'll start to write a little less in here, I'm flying tomorrow, I think - I mean I don't know, geex I know I'm leaving tomorrow but it's like I'm not 100% believing it. I'm starting to miss some things already. Today I finished everything I had to finish for my trip and on the night I went to the movies with Gab and Amaury. We saw this weird movie named "Sideways" and it was OK. We took Gaby home and she woke up Lulah, so I could say goodbye to her - Thanx Gab, really :). Lulah is so cute and even tho I was mad at her the other day, a smile and few words can manage some anger. Or maybe is something else - Eileen, u feel me?

I hope I don't come back crazier, I just wish my days rock and I want u and the guys care about urselves. Some people should be here now saying bye, but they don't so I'm saying bye myself.... "Bye kidz", love u Mon, catcha later...


Ps...
Ohhhh I watch u there through the window and I stare at u wear nothing but u wear it so well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home