Saturday, April 30, 2005

If only I could read this comic I'm living.

I know u'd be asking why I haven't talked to u this long, I'm really sorry, I had a final today and I was studiying like a bitch. I don't understand it sometimes, I mean, I don't like this shit at all but I can't stand a bad grade, it's like against all my means. Wednesday I had science and I did fine, today it was calculus, I did well. My days've been pretty fucked up and cause of the books, I've laid some people aside, I'm sorry. Today I woke up early, cuz I had to study and at 6:00 I got my exam, tonite we went out, Chung and I, just some gin and juice. I don't know why the days I'm really on in partying, I end up home early.

Tomorrow I'll do some things with my mom, buy few things - Yayyy!!!! - I'm leaving in less than a week. I hope tomorrow's nite gets better than today's. This weekend gotta be explosive... I'm about to see a movie now or something... love u Mon.


Ps...
Massiel... I wuv u :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home