Monday, September 12, 2005

Sound the alarm... and make no mistake about this.

Yesterday was like a collage from highskul on a college scenary or whatever. I went out with Kahy, Luz and Dorix... because Kathy was leaving to NY today. I don't know how, but Kathy and Dorix started to fight out of the most akward thing. So Kathy got pissed off and started to yield, Dorix got mad and said some really hard things. At the end Kathy ended up going home and everybody split into their own way, I dunno. I called Lui and asked him where he was... he was at the park with the Underworld, so I just got there and had some fun time.

I woke up today and I dunnoed till lunch, I went out with my family, and we got new shoes for Yeo. Then we had some food. I don't remember what else I did till the moment Paul got to my house and we practically skiped studying. I visited my Grandma cuz I haven't seen her since I'm here, and then we went to the supermarket - hehehe going to the supermarket with my family is fun, I've kinda forgot how it was. After all I came back home and just played guitar for around four hours - which means Gina is happy :). I'm almost going to bed, I just wanted to make sure u know I'm alright. Situations are getting better I think, I can foresee and trace a path to fallow.

About u... I don't know what am I going to do with this thing they call heart... and ur fucking smile.

bye Mon...


Ps..
Love u Kathy... Have fun... see u in two weeks.lalala(8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home