Monday, September 05, 2005

Reduced to me...

Hello, I should say. Today I woke up early, I had to finish some Mechanics thing - Yes, it was due today. I spent the whole morning on that crap. At noon I found out that I had two unread emails from Marina, and the second one was kinda bad, cause she thought I didn't want to reply her emails or whatever, so I wrote her this letter explaining my lacking of time. I went back to the books and finished my shit. I barely ate lunch today, I dunno why. I went to skul and I was so hungry the whole day. The I came back here and my mom made me dinner :P.

Monalisa is right here now - hahaha - sorry I just felt like saying it, the first 4/5 days since I'm here she's been a bitchy, but the past 2/3 days she's been so sweet. She loves me again. I think Gina is kinda jealous cuz she knows I got another one coming, but she must understand that I will love her the same :).

There's someone, I don't understand how, that's getting deep inside my skin and I can't help it. It's driving me crazy... ohh my God... this funny feeling in my stomach.






Goodnight babe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home