Saturday, September 10, 2005

Leading a no soldiers army.

Hi Mon, I'm sorry u didn't hear from me yesterday, but I wasn't in the mood. I wanted to go out so bad but I ended up stuck at home. I spent the whole day doing a freaking practice for Mechanics, and after that I had to go to skul and take three hours of electric classes. I also was sic, or actually I am, it's hatefull. Today I'm going to do some more practice and after that I think I'll go out with Kathy or something, she's going to NY tomorrow. She's going for three or four weeks, I'm going to miss her. Even though we don't see each other that often, but is the fact of knowing she's there for me whenever I want.

I named my new guitar, it's funny because I still don't have it, well not phisically. Her name will be Mili, it's the short name for Milikhina. You know where it came from :). My russian friend, Marina, she's going back to Russia today, she has an awfull trip schedule so I hope she do fine.



I walk nude feet on dusty road
the rocks fight my skin
like the bi-zillion soldiers that give it all
without knowing why
behind scenes, the actors chat about their roll
and that who helps...
whisper the senteces we must say
it writes me, it creates the interactive space
names were left behind
lifes as well... we died
the mist, the fog, thick air...
Death is the weapon it used to bring us down
now we walk through a compoud of nothingness
some wear feathered coats
the rest of them teeth, claws and blood stained clothes
and I... I sit and watch from the stone...
I walk nude feet on dusty road
never lead or fallow... side by side we walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home