Friday, September 23, 2005

Fuck YOU!!! ...we gonna party tonite!

Waking up... I just took a shower and I feel like I still have a blanket on my face. I love sleeping. I was reading some things I have on my email box, like some old emails from some old people... kinda sad. I'm waiting for Polin, since we're going to Palmar tomorrow we have to do some homework to keep forwardtrack on on must do things for skul. So that's it today and tomorrow morning will be really tiring anoying.

There's a metal show tonite... Agatha, Epsilon, Santuario and AltusMortem @El Tunel. If someone ever reads this I hope to see u round there, we gonna dance. I heard nowdays everybody dances at the shows. It surprises me, when I used to dance like three years ago everybody said (well almost everybody, right Joss?) I was crazy. It wasn't till last year when some of the guys got it how it is and they came with tha moves, but yet a lot of people used to say we were crazy. Now everybody loves dancing... ha! - Pure dominicanrocker mentality.

Well, I think that's pretty much everything for now. I'm going to play with Gina now, in waiting for Paul... love u Mon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home