Thursday, September 22, 2005

<-insert title here->

Hello Mon... I'm sorry I didn't wrote yesterday, but Polin was here till 1:00AM and then I went to sleep cuz I was helluvatired. We did mechanics last night. Today I got up early, like at 7:30, I warmed up and then I practiced. After that I switched to guitar, and practiced some of it. I took a shower and waited for Polin that was coming for doing homework. We just dunnoed for about 3 hours and ended up doing nothing. I spent like two hours playing KillswitchEngage - lol - then I ate something. I really have to stop eating, GOSH!!!.

Skul wasn't that bad today, one of the teachers didn't show up, and the other two just gave like half of their shift. I wanted to eat empanadas so bad, but no one wanted to go, so I came home early tonite. After some nothings, I just started to do osme homework AGAIN. It's alright, it's alright... I'm going to Palmar on saturday... should be fun. For now I'm all set, this cat is going to sleep... don't u have a noisy party. Love u.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luna Negra said...

holaa.. =)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home