Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hollywood's ending

Today I woke up after a huge effort - haha - it took me like an hour to finally get out of the bed. I took a shower and after that the first thing I noticed was that Mili was here. My dad brought her like at 9:00. I played the whole rest of the morning and after that I did some homework. I went to skul, to be honest, today it wasn't that bad. After skul I went to Friday's cuz Virgi's bday was today and she wanted to go there. So it was Paul, Lui, Virgi, Emil, some other Spitze people, another people I didn't know and I - It wasn't that bad. I got back home after eating a $475.00 meal - Thank You.

...Ohh yeah by the way, I saw a ghost again today; it's like the 3th time since I'm back.

I got this email from Thursday's newsletter saying that they have this tshirtdesigningcontest, I want to give it a try... If I can get some time. I think I'll roll to bed now, I'm kind of tired and I really have to wake up early tomorrow. I think I'm getting better :) :* Goodnite.


Ps...
Virginia, my love... - Friday's on Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home