Thursday, September 29, 2005

Is there anything left in this world that can satisfy me?

Hello, between the books, pencils, pens and rush... here I am stealing few seconds of my day just to say hi. Without noticing it u've become an important part of me, u're like my release. Love u Mon. Today I woke up really early to study Electronics - yuk!. Like at noon I played a bit of guitar, but then after lunch I went back to the books. My day wasn't that bad actually, just till the moment it was 8:00 pm and the guys didn't want to eat empanadas. I came home and ordered some Calzonni, it was good. ...I lost my favorite pick :(. Must be somewhere around.. but I can't find it.

I have Electrics exam tomorrow, I don't want to study anymore... skul's driving me crazy. At least I think my block thinggie is gone.. I finished what I was doing. I think tomorrow will be quite a hard one, but at least it'll be the last hard day till next wenesday. This weekend, I hope we have a blast. There's this something inside me every night... I don't know what it is... weak and powerless over... no one. Something's missing, but I will go out and find it... place it right there on that empty space. Love u much... goodbye, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home