Sunday, September 25, 2005

Everything You think You know... it's wrong.

We all dance... it seems we are trying to avoid the hits, but now. We're just dancing.
Upset; we were supposed to go to Palmar yesterday, remember? ...well yesterday morning Paul told me we couldn't go because of I don't know what. I was so mad, that I didn't wanted to study or whatever. It was the longest day ever, like the whole morning I just played guitar like for four and a half hours or something. The afternoon was so akward, I even slept like two hours and then I did some homework - like everydy.. yeah. The night was kinda better, Lui called me and we went to Falafel; Jimmy, Lui, Paul, Virgi, Ricardo, this girl I don't remember her name and I... we did. Jimmy, Lui and I got a falafel for each and a service of fries, after that we were just as hungry as before - lol. Virgi, Ricardo and that girl, went home... so then it was only us. We went to the station, just to be arounnd. JoseOscar and Jochy went there and we just crashed to a store and drank some gin for the rest of the night. I was dizzy-fun and I bet everybody but Hochy was too. I heard a lot of stories from the summer, like people drunk and naked @MarioSalami's house in la Romana... hahaha fucking hilarious story.

Today I couldn't wake up for the family meal. I was so tired that it seems I was stuck to the blankets or something. Paulcame like at 3:00 and brought me my *A shirt, we "did" some mechanics - yeah, we "did" because it took us like five hours to get just one excersice done. That's pretty much what I've been doing the whole day... just homework and guitar. Tomorrow I have to be up early... so I' probably must go to bed now. I love u much... moooah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home