Sunday, October 09, 2005

I'm leaving this town... kiss me goodbye

Well Mon, I've been gone. I tried to write something on friday when I came from hanging out with Lui, Robert and Yanson, but I was too drunk to write. We went to Drinkstogo hung there a bit and then we went to the station where we met Erika, Kat and some other guys I didn't know but they did. We drank a lot.

Saturday morning and I woke up at 9:00 got ready to play some basketball. I did good. I saw George. We played together. I studied the whole afternoon - Do I ever study? - Then the night was akward, I went to some surpriseparty for Emil -My favorite drummer :* - Some bad things happened but I don't feel like talking about it. Then I just went to Logan's house cuz it was his bday party, what was really weirdda.

Today I woke up at 8:00 and went to Hector's for some rehearsal. We didn't do what we expected to but it was fine anyways. I ate something with my family and then I went ot the library for doing some statistics. Then we went to Jayme's for keep on the books and... BLAH whatever same shit booksbooksbooksbooks. No strings or Gstrings just books.

I'm tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home