Thursday, October 06, 2005

Phil Anselmo fell asleep on my futton.

Hi Mon...
Yesterday, yesterday was Gabb's birthday - HappyBDAY Gabb!!!. I also had my mechanics exam and I did freaking hilarious. I was done like 30 mins after the exam began, some people were just envious, hahaha... whatever. SO, after classes we went to eat empanadas, a good number of peeps and I - Tib, Emil, Jayme, Valie, Paul, Cano, Michelle, Marino and I can't figure out who else. After that I came home, just for taking a shower and heading to CinemaCafe, for Gabb's bday. We hung there quit a bit and like two hours later we went to the Adrian'sRestaurant cause Gabb was hungry/dizzy - lol. Past 30 minutes or so, I just headed home.

Today, I woke... - uhmmm... be right back, I'll get some coke... ...Wey I'm back. - like I was saying, today I woke up kinda early, or maybe not, actually I don't remember, I just know I woke up and Paul called me for studying. I took a shower and we spent the whole morning between dunnoing and statistics. My skul day wasn't bad at all, my classes went quick and I had no homework. I'm kindda tired, but I'll play something that's been on my head for the whole day. See ya in later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home