Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm sorry I've been gone... I had a bad reputation to take care about

Wow since thursday I haven't talk to u. Well, few things have been going on... Friday night I went to "el Cuarto" just to see a band, was pretty nice, I liked it and stuff. Then Lui brought me home. Saturday I went to my practice, in the one I sucked - Yes, I did. After an afternoon of books and calculators we went to a court, Paul, Lui and I... Paul was playing basketball!? ..After that we went to the station and got freaking drunk. All of a sudden Lui got a call and we went to [Censsored] house, and that was pretty fucking hateful - Are u comando? - hahahahaha - HATE HATE HATE HATE. Some overhated done things and I came home. Yesterday we studied - just to make something different - then we went to Lui's and play with his new toy :)... Lui I love it!.. We went to RadioListin to get some ChungHo! things done. We ate DonNachos and everybody went home.

Now I'm kind of upset, but it's alright. I started running again, tomorrow I'm shooting. Back to the sports, I guess. I'm leaving.. LOVE U!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home