Wednesday, October 19, 2005

...knock me down.

Is way to late to start with the "hi's and hello's". I'm tired and scattered but I can't reach sleep; maybe I've been staying awake to much and now I'm just used to insomnia. I don't know why I make myself write this, is just so not going with me in this very second - is nothing about u or everything about me. I went to my highskul today, I saw Lia again for the first time; it was an akward moment, but then again... the universe played its roll and everything went how, we as we think, it was supposed to go. Skul was pretty good for me today, I had this test which - unbelieavably - I did simply great. I saw a presentation tonite, Thrice@JimmyKimmel - well...

Her orbit's sketched around me, she's spinning playing to touch... but never gets close enough. So easily creating the way I act, like the writer that wrote the story we're living. The smile is easily disarming the most perfect barrier - I try to lock myself, I'm trying to keep me safe. Words so sharpened nail stabbing... could kill u so fast. Warm and cold at the same time, I can't figure her out, never cares about and so demanding. She could just...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home