Sunday, December 11, 2005

two hundred miles per hour ::: On the highway.

Wow, first things first, Incubus is fucking awesome. They rushed upstage and they freaking did it. They started the show with "Pistola" and Brandon was playing his voice showing off, Dj. Kilmore is so important on that band I just realized, Mike, Jose, freaking awesome, every layer of the picture called perfection. I loved the show. It was an awesome trip, we had tons and tons of fun. Ultra-Funk :P. Marja is a supaduppacrazygirl and Erika is fun. Jp, hehehe I won't say mo'.

I came back on sunday and - >>BAMB<< - I crashed into reality, I had finals, essays and projects over my head. I don't know how I did it, but I only slept like 15 hours in the whole week. I think I have a full house this semester, except for statistics, that I'm sure on the top five grades from that class. Finally school is over, or will be over next tuesday, I only have on more exam. Almost there buddy.

Ohhh... I met this girl few months ago, but I got to knew her like 3 weeks ago. I'm falling in love, I'm falling in love, I'm falling in love. Nothing much more to say, but the usual. Life's being good and easygoing. I talk to u later, love u a lot.


Ps...
Paola fucking rulz!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home