Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm burning this battle station.

Hi Mon, here I am and no, I'm not complaining tonite - Not that I don't have to, but I don't want to annoy u with that. This weekend was sort of nice. Even tho I went to that thinggy at Exin's on friday; yeah, it was a gathering or something, I went with Lala we had some fun. On saturday I go my Thrice's and Propagandhi's albums and did some homework. Then I went to CinemaCafe, cuz I wanted to see Kathy and guess what... I didn't see her. Naaah aftermath I ended up at Paul's with the guys pretty much nothing. Sunday was kinda good, going out meal, pretty chilled out afternoon and then some guitar... nothing else to ask for.

I'm going to see Incubus on December 1st in PR. I wish u could come with me - It's gonna be a good show, I'm sure. Uhmm I've realized that this is the "all u can say" paragraph, I mean every day I have an alike one. I talked to my Japanesse friend again and for the first time we didn't argue, it's akward as hell, but is nice tho. I'm almost bedding, so bye mooah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home