Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pull the trigger... another bullet won't kill an already dead man

I remember the days when we used to talk like everyday. I used to tell u every single fact about my day and it was kinda fun. Now everything is so the same that I just let days go by and then I post something, just cause I don't feel like "copy/paste"-ing the previous day post. This week was... I don't even remember how it went. Polin's bday was this week, November 2nd; we had some Sushi and had a good time tho. Friday we just had a blast with Jimmy's car - yeah right! - between the facts and Jv's coments, I could say that it was an akward-frustrating feeling; but a sweet atventure that fulfilled our weekend - WTF?!!. Yesterday night, we saw "TeamAmerica" at Lui's, that movie is freaking hilarious. No doubt in why Chris Hanna said that movie was the shitnizz. After that we went to... ahhh nevermind don't feel like recalling the memories about that place.

I'm down with this for tonite... Love u a lot...


Ps...
Where are u?
I miss u... I need u... I... You... Me... Us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home