Monday, November 28, 2005

Soloing for a while

After the craziest weekend I've ever had dealing with school. Here I am.

Hello Mon, how's everything going?
I forgot the last time we talked, I don't even remember, it's been a while. I'll start by saying that this weekend was horrible. I only slept 11 hours because of school. I had to do like a thousand of things for today. First it was this Electric project - thanx Logan. Then Studying IO and Mechanics and I don't even want to think about it. I'm going to PR tomorrow, remember that show I told u about, the Incubus one, it's this friday. I can't wait any longer.

There's this something running inside me... I... nevermind, I don't feel like wasting it.

I know u're probably disturbed about that note over the fridge, it was just a second of incoherence and angryness. It has nothing to do with u, but with someone else. People should learn not to play with the Devil.

Iloveu Mon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home