Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I was spinning free - wooOH Oh Oh Ow Oh!

Hey!... even tho I meant to post something yesterday, I was too into this book I'm reading; "Memoirs of a Geisha", it's about one of the most famous geishas from the past century and all she had to face to become the great geisha she is/was. It's an amazing book. So, whaeva, yesterday I stayed here and read a lot... ohh yeah I also played a lot of guitar.

Today I woke up really early because Jayme was coming down, we were going to get a new screen for my computer, but he never showed up. I just played, read and dunnoed this morning. In the afternoon I made myself up and went to get that haircut and I finally got it. It's different, regular style, I like it tho, maybe because I was sick of having a lot of hair already. I wish I could get some pictures up but Georges still has my camera... since.. I don't remember when. After that I went to rent some movies with Yeo. We got some already seen ones, but it's aitte, they're good movies.

Yaser and his jazz band are playing tomorrow at CinemaCafe, so I might see them. See ya later... kiss kiss bang bang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home