Saturday, December 17, 2005

Puercos bad, NikOs good :-)

Yesterday was sort of akward; it was JoseOcal's Birthday so Chung went to "Las Colinas". Sort of a familiar gathering there, but it was nice. After few hours of beer, food, dominoes and fun we went to this house - Weird house - where it was a PunkShow. The entrance was $400, but we just slided in. Pericles was playing and it was hilarious, Chris is as crazy as always and Mario is back too. I bet this christmass gonna be ill.

JuanLuisGuerra is performing today, I'm on to see him. You know how much I love to see a good show. I think I'm going with Michelle, eventho the place will be packed with friends of mine. I deffinitly think is gonna rock. My mom and dad were going and they just quitted, dunno why, anyways I'm sure I'll have fun for both of'em. I'll come back tonite with a review for u ;).

Did u noticed the new decoration of this place, I spent like an hour getting a sweet photo and making the arrangements for it to be alright with the page. I hope u like it as much as I do :). Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!!


Ps...
Kill me quickly♥!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home