Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dancing barefoot in heaven.

Ohh well, I was looking around to see if I could get a picture from the show. I couldn't. Anyways here comes a small review about it, The opening act was PavelNuñez, I don't like him at all and I think it was crappy, but I have to agree that he was in with the crowd. He played something more than six songs and whaeva. After like half hour of setting up, JuanLuis came up with the first song "Soldado". He made up a good show with some invited artists, Diego Torres came up and sang "Te regalo una rosa" with him, and after that song was done he sang this song of his "Color esperanza" I think's the name of it. The show was really good, it was awesome in fact, the only thing is that the sound was kinda low, but that's aiitte. I was freaking drunk the whole show, at first I even couldn't walk straight, but was fun. I went with Michelle and some of her friends, that are now my friendz too; Dilia, Raiza, Josedelio, Clarisa, Carolina, Allan, Isaias... and on.

The magic moments, the rain, the excitement, the eyes, the smiles, the hugs, the hands, the holding they were playing... and there I was, dancing barefoot ot heaven.

I think I'm going to see Tonny and Leo @CinemaCafe tonite. They're playing some blues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home