Monday, December 26, 2005

I got a book of matches, I got a tank of kerosene

Oh weeeeeh, haha finally I'm able to write since last thursday. I've been trashed since friday. Yesterday was christmas and we just partyed.

Ok, friday Chris played at "el Cuarto", we went there had some fun and then we went to the station. Some Metal, some pizza, some croissants and tons of hate. Some things I shall not mention here so I don't start WW-III.

Saturday, that was Christmas eve, I had dinner here at home and then I just hung up here with the kids. A lot of alcohol and shit, dominoes with some music. Dinner was freaking great mom overacted. I got two Dewars as gift, so u prolly find out that I ended up trashed that night.

Yesterday I woke up because we were going to the beach, but they cancelled. So Lui and I went to Andy's and just drank and played dominoes. Pretty crazy thinggy I spent the whole day drunk - what's a plus. I met Jane for the first time in a long time, it was good to see her.

Today's Alejandro's Bday, so we're going to Parkeo or something like that. It's Xmass bitches - Let's get WASTED!!!


Ps...
Happy bday Alej.
Happy Bday Lea :*
Nice flight Sharon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home