Friday, December 30, 2005

Top 10 albums of the year

Well, u know I kinda hate to talk about things I listen to and stuff like that, but I'm too bored for just dunno around. So, I've decided to make a top 10 of the albums that came out this year. I don't care if u don't like'em, here I go:

Coheed&Cambria
1. Coheed&Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From fear through the eyes of madness


Propagandhi
2. Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits


Opeth
3. Opeth - Ghost Reveries


Coldplay
4. Coldplay - X&Y


Dredg
5. Dredg - Catch without arms


Thrice
6. Thrice - Vheissu


Children of Bodom
7. Children of Bodom - Are You dead yet?


Death Cab for Cutie
8. Death Cab for Cutie - Plans


Trivium
9. Trivium - Ascendacy


Fiona Apple
10. Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine


Other albums I think are really good:

*Every Time I Die - Gutter Phenomon
*Megadeth - Greatest Hits
*Pericles - Fuck your etiquette
*Veda - The Weight of an Empty Room
*Foo Fighters - In your honor

I'm not into giving a review about them albums, so if u'd like to listen to them and grow an opinion about it, u can click right here: http://www.cdnow.com and buy them. Or in case u're a cheap-ass music fan, u can download'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home