Sunday, January 22, 2006

Are u listening?

Hey whatsup Mon?

It's been a week since the last time I posted something. I haven't been that busy but I've been tired. School already started past Monday and I'm handling nine subjects - I'll be all set! I also went back to the habit, so I'm working out daily every morning. You can prolly figure out that by midnight I'm exhausted and I drive myself to bed :).

This weekend has been kinda saddy, or at least the start was. Joss went to NY, he's moving up there, I'm gon' miss mah nigga Joss. Friday was at his place, had some booze, some fun like the old days - You know how we do :: LOL! - Yesterday I went to the movies with some friends - a date I won't name. And after the movies we went to Don Nacho, it was a good time spent. That's how much my life has gone the past few days, as soon as life gets interesting I'll write daily.


!!!Death By Stereo is coming to town!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home