Thursday, January 26, 2006

Divide me from myself.

Alright, stop scratching the thoughts, let me get my ideas in order as an improvement. The past few days have been quite calm down, nothing much different than everyday - just that I'm expressing myself less. It's being hard for me to write and it's not that I can't is just that I feel like isn't worth enough. I push the pedal to the floor and my seat is getting weak as the seatbelt tighten and holds me from collapsing.

Last night I got this shock I couldn't behave and this morning I reacted just the same, I'm falling appart for the now. I can't keep the pieces together; sometimes I just shiver and shake thinking that maybe I'm not enough to stand myself... then I crash reality and remember how great I am - This time I'm waiting for the crash.

Talk to u later Mon... =*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home